What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser and saved on your device when you visit a website like eu.truereligion.com (the “website”).
Cookies allow the website to function efficiently and improve its services, in addition to providing information to the site owner and/or merchant of record for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalize your navigation experience by remembering your preferences (for example, remembering the language and currency you set, in order to recognize you at the next visit, etc.).
Which cookies do we use and for what purposes?
The website uses various types of cookies and similar technologies, each of which has a specific function. Below is a table explaining them.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED
· First Party Cookies: First party cookies are set by the website visited by the user, whose address appears in the URL window.
· Third Party Cookies: Third party cookies are set from a different domain than the one visited by the user. When a user visits a website and a different company sends the information through that website using cookies, these cookies are third party cookies. We do not have access nor control over cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies used by third party websites which the user may access from the website. We expressly disclaims any responsibility accordingly for such third party websites and their cookies. The user is encouraged to read the privacy policies of third party websites accessed through our website, to understand the conditions applicable to the processing of personal data on such third party websites.
· Session Cookies: These cookies are stored temporarily and are deleted when the user closes the browser window.
· Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are stored on the user's device between browser sessions, allowing the Site to remember preferences and actions on the Site. These cookies can be used for different purposes, e.g. to remember preferences and choices when using the Site.
· Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site. Without the use of such cookies, some sections of the website may not work. They include, for example, cookies that enable access to protected areas of the website. These cookies do not collect personal information for marketing purposes and can not be disabled.
· Functional Cookies: These cookies are used to identify a user that returns to the website. They allow us to customize the content of the website and to remember the user's preferences (such as the language or country). These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user.
· Cookies for sharing on Social Networks: These cookies facilitate the sharing of the website content through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. To review the respective privacy policies cookies, you can visit the social networks websites.
Below is the list of cookies specifically used by this website and their description and functionality, including their duration.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose|
|sid, dwsid||Used for session management|
|dw*||Used for various state tracking within a session|
|cqcid||First party cookie; contains a hashed ID for an anonymous user|
|cquid||First party cookie; contains a hashed ID for a known, logged-in user|
|uuid||Third party cookie (on cquotient.com), contains a randomly generated ID|
|__cq_uuid||First party version of uuid|
|__cqact||First party cookie; contains activities that are queued up and sent from the browser, and is deleted immediately upon sending.
bc: third party cookie (on cquotient.com), contains activity history, such as the last 10 products viewed by the shopper
|__cq_bc||First party version of bc cookie (described above)|
|__cq_seg||First party cookie; contains segment information for personalized search|
|__cqviews||First party cookie; contains the last viewed recommendations to detect clicks, immediately deleted upon sending|
|datr, c_user, fr, xs, csm, s, sb, lu||Social|
|mlUserID, __gads, icu, anj, sess, uuid2, tuuid, __cfduid, bc, uuid, id, mlUserID, IDE, DSID, i, pd, rpx, mc, d, ids, rlas3, rtn1, dids789463833, au, lm, csi9, csc9, put_*, ruid, csi2, csc2, cd, rpb, khaos, x_axis_main, AO, YLS, DSS, B, F, YP, Y, RMBX, __adroll, userid||Targeting / Advertising|
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
The majority of browsers are configured to accept, control or potentially disable cookies through the settings. We nevertheless remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service we offer.
Below is the procedure to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences for third party profiling cookies, please go to http://www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, you can download the add-on from your browser to deactivate Google Analytics:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.