Quickly Fulfillment House SA ("Quickly"), whose registered offices are located in Via Cantonale 19, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland, is the merchant of this website (the “Site”) and operates it pursuant to contractual agreements with True Religion Brand Jeans EMEA Sagl ("True Religion").
The Site is dedicated to electronic sales and is managed by True Religion and Quickly, as autonomous Data Controllers.
Your privacy is of great importance to us. Communications by telephone may be recorded for the purposes of monitoring our customer service standards, training and for security purposes.
We hereby provide the following information regarding the treatment of your personal details, notwithstanding the fact that, by visiting the Site, the procedures described in this form are noted and accepted, according to the SWISS Federal Law on Personal Data Protection.
Art. 1 - Scope of the treatment
Treatment of personal data provided and/or resulting from the navigation on the Site has the following purpose:
- Enable access and navigation on the Site and process data for the purpose of anonymous statistics regarding the use of Site, supervise the correct functioning of the Site and ascertain liability in the event of illegal behavior during navigation on the Site.
- Provide registration service on the Site.
- For research and preventing fraud and other illegal activity.
- Provide the services offered by the Company.
- Process your order and communicate with you about the goods or services you have ordered from us (your details may be passed on to a third party for them to supply or deliver products you have ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds).
- Recommend offers and merchandise that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Comply with our legal requirements.
Quickly will retain personal data to the extent necessary to carry out its obligations with respect to customers or for a period of time provided by the law. True Religion will not keep your personal information for any purpose for longer than is necessary for such purpose.
Art.2 - Methods of treatment – Security provisions; Storage
The treatment of personal data includes our collection, storage, communication and deleting of such details. Moreover, data treatment may be conducted with or without the aid of electronic devises by specifically appointed staff. The storage of data will take place via printed hard copy and/or informatics/electronic/optical devises and for an amount of time strictly necessary to satisfy the aims set in point number one, in accordance with applicable laws.
We may transfer and store your personal data at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operation outside the EEA who work for us or on our behalf, including in connection with fulfillment of your order, payment processing, and support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
With reference to personal data, the Company shall adopt all necessary measures in order to guarantee security and privacy in accordance with Swiss law. All technical, informatics, organizational, logistic and procedural security measures shall be implemented, as provided by the Swiss Federal Law on Personal Data Protection, so that the minimum level of data protection established by applicable law is revered. Furthermore, the Company will implement reasonable measures to help ensure that access to data be permitted only for subjects that are entrusted by the Company with the treatment of data.
Never send any sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email. Where we have given you (or where you have selected) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Art. 3- Collection of data
We may acquire your personal data as follows:
- Informatics systems and software procedures used for the functioning of the Site acquire, whilst normally operating, personal data whose transmission is implicitly used in internet communication protocols. By simply accessing the Site, the Company acquires personal data. Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site for transactional or other purposes. Some of the personal details are mandatory for the purpose of registration to the Site, therefore refusing to provide them will prevent you from completing the registration procedure.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of such correspondence.
We may ask you to voluntarily complete surveys for research purposes.
Details of transactions that you carry out through the Site.
Art. 4 - Communication and release of data
Personal data that is collected in order to reach the purposes set out in point number one above shall not be communicated or released to third parties except as provided herein. With reference to some of the services, such as the delivery of the product and the payment procedures, the Company may use third parties. Such third parties will be able to access the personal information we have collected from you, information that is necessary for them to carry out their functions. They are not authorized to use your details for any other purpose and are contractually bound to abide to applicable law regarding the protection of personal data.
Personal information will be released if provided by the law, in order to enforce our General Terms and Conditions and any other agreements, in the event of investigations, inquiries and for the prevention of frauds and any other illegal activities. Additionally, personal information may be disclosed to third parties in the event the Company sells its business or assets, in which case the information will may be disclosed to the prospective buyer or such business or assets.
The privacy advisory notice may be subject to periodical modifications. We recommend that you periodically review the privacy advisory notice when you access your account. Use of the Site implies your consent to the updated version of the privacy advisory notice.
Art. 6 – Privacy rights
It is possible to contact us at any time in order to obtain information regarding collected personal details. Please be advised that if you request that your data be deleted, you may no longer be able to access or use certain parts of the Site. By accessing your personal account on the Site, you may at any time modify or delete personal details such as name, surname, address, country of residence, and credit card details. You may also delete your personal account at any time.
Art. 7 - Responsible of the right to the treatment of data
This Company, duly represented, is the holder of the right to treat personal data. Any enquiry regarding the use of personal data by Quickly should be directed to the following address: Quickly Fulfillment House SA, Via Cantonale 19, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland; firstname.lastname@example.org. Any enquiry regarding the use of personal data by True Religion should be directed to the following address: True Religion Brand Jeans EMEA Sagl, Attention: Website Privacy, Strada Regina, Stabile Giusi, 6934 Bioggio, Switzerland; email@example.com
Effective date: May 9, 2016