RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Quickly Fulfillment House SA ("Quickly"), whose registered offices are located in Via Cantonale 19, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland, is the merchant of this website (the “Site”) and operates it pursuant to contractual agreements with True Religion Brand Jeans EMEA Sagl ("True Religion").
As between Quickly and True Religion, True Religion is responsible for the design and manufacturing of the products, and Quickly is the merchant of record for the site and responsible for payment processing, fulfilment, customer service, and returns related to any products purchased on the Site. Quickly and True Religion are not affiliates of one another and have no relationship with one another other than through these agreements. Nevertheless, Quickly and True Religion may be referred to collectively as the “Company”, "we" or "us".
The Right of Withdrawal policy may be subject to periodical modifications. We recommend that you periodically review the policy when you access your account. Use of the Site implies your consent to the updated version of the Right of Withdrawl.
Art. 1 - Methods and procedures
Quickly grants a purchaser of goods through the Site (“Customer”) the ability to cancel its order by exercising the right of withdrawal within 14 (or if a longer period is required under the law applicable to Customer, such longer period of time) days from the date of delivery of the goods. The Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal, within such deadline, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 2 - Products that are excluded from the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is not permitted if:
- Purchased items have been used or damaged;
- Items that are not in their original and unused condition with all labels and tags attached;
- The items have not been returned in the original packaging.
Art. 3 - Procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal
- The Customer must send an email within 14 days (or if a longer period is required under the law applicable to Customer, such longer period of time), as specified above.
- Upon receipt of the request for withdrawal, the Company shall authorize the return of the products to Bleckmann, Industriezone 6C, Kruishoutem, 9770, Belgium.
- Items are returned at the Customer's own risk. If the package is not returned, Company will ask the Customer for proof of delivery, consisting in the slip bearing the signature of the person who received the returned package. If the Customer does not provide proof of delivery, Company will not grant the reimbursement.
- Except as required under law, shipment costs are at Customer’s charge.
- After the products are returned, Company will check their condition. Customer will be liable for any diminished value of the products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature, the characteristics and the functioning of the goods.
- In the event that, having received delivery of the returned goods, the Company should find a reduction in the value of the products attributable to Customer, Company shall be entitled to offset the amount corresponding to the aforementioned reduction in value with the amount to be reimbursed to Customer as a result of the withdrawal; in such a case, Company shall notify the Customer within 14 days of having received the returned goods.
- As soon as it is ascertained that the required conditions for the return have been met, the reimbursement will be made within approximately 15 working days from the day the products are returned. The reimbursement method shall correspond to the method used to make the order. The reimbursement of the amounts paid by the Customer shall always be performed exclusively in favour of the Customer who made the payment.
THE RETURN PROCEDURE MUST BE SOLELY AUTHORIZED BY COMPANY AND NO RESTITUTION CLAIM SHALL BE INITIATED BY THE CUSTOMER.
In case the above-mentioned conditions are not observed, the Customer will not be entitled to any reimbursement for the amount paid to Company.
MORE FAVORABLE CONDITIONS OF WITHDRAWAL MAY APPLY PURSUANT TO SPECIFIC NATIONAL LEGISLATIONS ACCORDINGLY TO THE COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE OF THE CUSTOMER.
EFFECTIVE DATE: APRIL 28, 2016